Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Christians Of Great Britain, You Need To Run For Mayor, House of Common and Lord





See Four Important Twitter Posts


My dear and fellow Christians; both Protestant and Catholic, it is highly important that you pray with earnest and see if God is calling you to be Mayor of the the towns of Great Britain and keep Sharia Law out of our cities, our boroughs, suburbs, and keep everything with the history and tradition of this great land, I am humbled to share with you my family history confirmed by Ancestry and the one that brought the Christian Faith to Britain, St. King Lucius

We are currently witnessing the loss of the Christian Idea, Traditions and Culture in our beloved Great Britain and we must stop this from happening, currently I am in the United States where I was born and raised, wish I could have my British citizenship too, but that I am still trying to understand regarding the Ancestry laws.

These towns have great Christian history and great Catholic Universities, such as Oxford, where the great John Henry Cardinal Newman preached all those sermons, the Franciscans with Blessed John Duns Scotus was a student and also taught.

These great Christian towns, universities must be protected and that means only one thing, you must become Mayor of these cities, including London and I also urge you to run for the House of Lords and Commons, to kick out these careerist, love of money and power politicians who do not love the people of Great Britain and their voice.

Sincerely Yours In Christ,

Andrew J. Baalman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV