Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Message To All Catholics


House Of Capet's Coat of Arms

Coat of Arms of the Dukes of Anjou


Through Robert Count of Clermont, he is the Capet Line to the Bourbon Family

Fils du roi Robert de Clermont et Beatrice


To the readers of my ancestry blog, it is pretty rash to think or believe there is only one heir to the Throne of France and other parts of the world, I used to think like this, until inspiration came to me and I began doing my family tree, from what I can tell, my dad's side is very confusing due to lack of records, but my mom's side has opened up to where earth itself restarted, after the flood that God sent upon the Earth, because I've found out I have an actual documented link to Noah on my mom's side, plus to every Royal House of entire Europe. 

When I read the words of Louis of Bourbon, it was great to see that he put out something, but then the usual crowd, I used to belong to, "oh how wonderful to hear from the King of France or how wonderful to know...."  It is wonderful to hear from him, but as the President of Ordo Militaris Catholicus said, that if "he' who says he is the only heir to the Crown of France, should of gone into exile, raise money to begin the process of reclaiming France, which I agree of, but I also understand the need of having eyes on the ground to know what is going on and I understand why he remains in France, due to the lack luster, darn near slothful pace the Europeans are going, except a handful, Britain First and a few other others, in being brave, living their Faith and Traditions for all to see. 

Before you go and be those of that group ooing and awing, check your Ancestry Tree, you might know that there is more than one claim to the throne and need to share this information, as I am doing with you.  So I ask you to research, learn, to understand where I am coming from, if it wasn't from my Ancestry Tree, my faith would still be like , "I know I am to believe in all this, and know there were saints way back when" but when you see some of our Faith become part of your family history, it becomes more alive and should be, but also does the attacks, which we must fight off and never give in, especially when your brain isn't fully focused, it is easier for the ancient Enemy to attack us and make us fall, so we must be on great guard. 

Now, to my many Catholic Readers in France, I pray for Louis and his family always, because we know the government is cracking down on the Faith and everything France, so the Teaching of my 42nd Great Uncle, King St. Louis IX must be followed in everything we do, he shows how to be a faithful and good Catholic First, a faithful and just soldier and a faithful and just ruler, so his instruction is for each one of us.  Let us keep that in mind, we must never do anything that goes against the Catholic Faith or anything that would send us to Hell, meaning we must avoid whatever things, persons, places, items that cause us to sin a mortal sin, and stay near the Saints and Our Lord.


Finally, if you want to save Europe, there is something you can do, take part in the #HolyLeague2018 "a Pan European Initiative to forge diplomatic Alliance against Islamic Invasion of Europe + Responding to the call of Pope John Paul II." 

Secondly, if you want to protect Christians from Islamic Terrorism, Join the Private Defense and Security Initiative that is 100% Christian and also Catholic, but all Christians can join, click Ordo Militaris Catholicus to read more.


Andrew




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV