Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Notre Dame Survived!

Coat of Arms of my 45th Great Grandfather, King Hugh of Capet
Coat of Arms of the Duke of Anjou




As we were watching the News coverage and coverage online, it looked awful, it seemed awful, I even got sick to my stomach, super sad and seemed like Notre Dame would be no more.  But when the fire went out and sun came up, Notre Dame still stands:





It is a mixture of a true and full miracle, and the awesome 13th Century building style of this amazing church. 




To Father Fournier and the Fire Fighters of Paris, your Faith and love of God was on full display for the whole world and how you saved the Crown of Thorns, numerous other relics and works of art, and I personally want to thank you for saving my Great Uncle, King Louis IX's hair shirt.  If I could, I would love to meet you all and thank you in person, maybe, if my uncle's sword is still around, allowed to touch it and then Knight you for your service for France and for the Church!

God bless you and Keep you, and Protect You, Sir Protectors of the Church!

Andrew

45th Great Grandson of King Hugh of Capet, 42nd Great Nephew of Saint King Louis IX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV