Saturday, May 4, 2019

Rest In Peace, My Dear Cousin, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg

Royal Coat Of Arms of House of Luxembourg





To my dear people of Luxembourg, I have just learned of the death of my cousin, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg and heard this today, when he was buried.  With me being it seems, a world a way in America, I try to keep up with the news and with the horrible persecution by Twitter and continually kicking me off, it is super hard to get news from home.  Thankfully, a friend who is still on Twitter, told me of this. 

From the reports, he was 98 years old, I will continue to research him and learn about my cousin and any other relatives currently still in Luxembourg, it appears he died from a lung infection, for someone of that age, that is super hard to fight off, even if they are still healthy, even when you are young and dealing with pneumonia and other infections, all that coughing sure takes a toll on you; I've had a few cases of pneumonia in my 30 years of life, and wow, it is not fun to deal with and can last a long time.  That is good to hear by my other cousin, Grand Duke Henri that he was with family and loved ones for the last moments, hopefully he got Last Rites as well, either way, I will be praying for his soul and for my family over there and for the country.

Your Cousin, Andrew.

Eternal rest, grant unto him, and let perpetual light shine upon him.  May he rest in Peace. Amen. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.




Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV