Sunday, October 29, 2017

ISIS threatening little cousin Prince George

From UK Express https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872617/isis-terrorism-raqqa-prince-george-royal-family-queen-thomas-s-battersea/amp


Well, my little cousin is being targeted by ISIS at his school.  How is he my family member?  I am a cousin of Princess Diana of Wales, so I will be watching the UK news very closely to make sure he is okay.

I told the President of Order Militaris and he said it is the job of the State Police of the United Kingdom, so I urge the public of the United Kingdom to hold the Police to the fire to do their job and stop being politically correct about Islam.  

I also ask you pray for Prince George and his family's protection to Our Lady of Walsingham.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV