Monday, May 22, 2017

Heart Filled Prayers For Manchester Victims




Please see news reports by clicking this Link

My dear people of England, especially of Manchester,

During your 10:30 PM hour, which is supper time here in America for me, I was learning of this horrible attack, I do not want to make this Political, but it is a must, it does seem to be a terrorist attack, Tony Shaffer, a Colonel and former CIA person was on Fox News, said when he listened to the tape of the explosion that he got, sounded like an IED he has seen and heard when he was in combat.

My prayers for you and your family and your children, and for those who have died.

I, as a member of the Royal Plantagenet & Tudor Family, urge stricter security for their cities, for their citizens, and it is a must for Britain to leave the dangerous European Union, anyone who is for stay in the EU, are a danger to Britain and to their citizens and are selfish for their own care in filling their pockets with EU cash and power, to leave the EU is to Save & Protect Britain from Terrorism, and finally close the borders, and I hope the end of the dangerous Multiculturalism and Pluralism that has created this mess by former Prime Minister Tony Blair, so I hope Prime Minister May will stop this and remove all the illegal migrants that do not confirm to the culture and traditions of Great Britain.

God keep you and protect you,

Andrew Baalman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV