Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Horrible Video Of England



Click To Watch Video


My dear England, what have you done to yourself and to your citizens?  You are loosing your Catholic heritage, your Catholic Customs, Catholic Traditions, you must turn back before it is too late.

I am beginning the long process to follow in my Royal Heritage, not sure what number I am for the "in line for the throne", but thinking of Prime Minister or something around there or even Mayor to begin getting my name out there and share my ancesterial tree.

Finally, I urge you as well to prepare to run for Mayor, House of Commons and House of Lords, we must force out all these politicans who only love money and power and not you, the people. It is horrible to see what is going on in England and with these politicans trying to block the will of the people, keep speaking, keep pressure on them, I hope to be your voice whenever God will grant me good health.  Pray for me to get well.

Andrew Baalman, Great Grandsons and Grand Nephew to the Kings and Queens of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV