Friday, January 20, 2017

Email For Donations By President of Ordo Militaris Inc



Dear Members, Benefactors and Supporters,

Thank you once again for your charity to the Order's work for the defense and liberation of Persecuted Catholics and Christians.

I am sending you this email from our Corporate HQ, using a different email program, since the emails I have previously send from our website are arriving in the spam folders of many of you and, unfortunately, are being lost.

This is just a short note informing you that the grace of God having touched the hearts of a Franciscan priest and brother, to serve with the Order as chaplains with me, I am presently organizing a humanitarian trip to Iraq to visit with the Catholic Bishops in the Nineveh Plains, with the purpose of obtaining their blessing on the work of the Order and to understand better the needs of the Catholics in that land, in part still under the cruel occupation of ISIS, in part recently liberated from that evil power.

Due to the fact that that trip will cost several thousands of dollars, I am writing to ask if you would like to make a contribution to the Order to help Father James and I pay our way there, and back. I am currently planning a short 2 week stay only, and when there I would like to begin our good work by leaving with the Bishops an offering for the humanitarian support of the faithful who are homeless or orphaned, so that they may have food, clothing and heat sufficient to survive till the summer.

If you would like to make a contribution, please use the donation button on our website, or send your check to the address of our Wyoming Headquarters, which address you can find on our website, or below my signature.

I would have hoped that I did not have to write you a letter begging donations, but as our advertising costs in December ran about $1100 USD, but our donations received during and after Christmas have been only about $300, I find it necessary to write you who have already given to the Order before, seeking your help.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to write me an email or call me at our Wyoming number. (For security sake, I often do not pick up the phone, but I do call back when the phone number turns out to be legitimate and not a phone scammer. So be please patient. We have a calling plan which enables me to return a phone call for free anywhere in the world, so do not worry about this expense.)

I regularly tweet on Twitter at @MilitarisCath and have been hoping the 2700 followers there, would be of more help, but so far only some of them have, as you know, come forward. If you are on Twitter or Facebook or any other social media platform, please let others know about the Order, its website, and its work for persecuted Catholics, so we can build a strong international network of donors and investors to support future works.

Sincerely in Christ,

Br. Alexis Bugnolo
President

Ordo Militaris, Inc.
109 E. 17th St. Suite #5259
Cheyenne, WY 82001
U.S.A.

https://www.ordo-militaris.us

Cell: 1-307-222-4878

Phone: +1 (307) 773-0836
Fax: +1 (307) 773-0837

omc-hq@ordo-militaris.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV