Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Moi soboleznovaniya v svyazi smerti konsula i molitvy dlya naroda Rossii

Imperial Royal House Of The Romanovs, Of The Rurik Dynasty That I am Related To




Moi dorogiye lyudi Rossii, ya slyshal o smerti konsula Rossii v Gretsii, ya molyus' za svoyu dushu i molilsya on ne umer, yestestvenno, i ne gryaznaya igra, no ya soglasen s politsiyey ubedivshis', chto prichiny smerti.


YA derzhat' vas, moi dorogiye lyudi Rossii v svoikh molitvakh k nashemu Prechistoy Materi i Blagoslovennogo Gospoda i dlya nyneshnego prezidenta Putina i budushcheye Rossii-matushki. Pozhaluysta, derzhite menya v svoikh molitvakh, kak ya idu v druguyu meditsinskuyu proverku na moyem shunta v moyey spine, chtoby slit' lishnyuyu spinnomozgovuyu zhidkost' ot moyego mozga, v nastoyashcheye vremya, eto ne delayet yego rabotu i imet' uzhasnyye golovnyye boli, nazyvayemyye Spinal Golovnyye boli.

Pozhaluysta, ne stesnyaytes' kommentirovat' na bloge, ya khotel by uslyshat' ot vas vo vsem mire.

Pust' Bog blagoslovit vas i derzhat' vas v bezopasnosti,

Endryu Baalman




My dear people of Russia, I heard of the death of the Consul of Russia in Greece, I am praying for his soul and praying he died naturally and no foul play, but I agree to the police making sure of the cause of death.

I keep you, my dear people of Russia in my prayers to our Blessed Mother and Blessed Lord and for the current President Putin and the future of Mother Russia.  Please keep me in your prayers as I go in for another medical check up on my shunt in my back to drain the excess spinal fluid off my brain, currently, it is not doing it's job and having horrible headaches called Spinal Headaches. 

Please feel free to comment on the blog, I would like to hear from you all over the world.

May God bless you and keep you safe,

Andrew Baalman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV