Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I Urge The Removal Of Mayor Khan of London For Safety of Great Britain





See New Info Regarding Khan

When he was elected, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and hoped he would carry on the important role as Mayor of London and follow British Customs, Laws and Traditions. But, now, I must continue to speak out regarding this man who supports Sharia Law over British Common Law and wants to risk the citizens safety to keep with the European Union Globalist, Open Door Policy that is broken and does nothing more than hurt and destroy Europe, which is the goal of the EU.

I, as the rightful heir to the throne through my Uncles and Great Grandfathers who were the Kings of England and through Rollo, first King of France is my direct relation to the current Royal Family, the people of Great Britain must be protected first, as Prime Minister May calls for when she was here with President Donald Trump.  So, I hope and Pray Prime Minister May will step in and stop Khan before he goes even farther trying to hurt the entire Isle of Great Britain and also, I will pray Her Majesty does help May in removing Khan in securing the country.

Andrew J. Baalman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV