Tuesday, December 20, 2016

To The People Of London, The Mayor Has To Go









Time For the Removal of Mayor Sadiq Khan



For the safety of London and all British and United Kingdom, the mayor of London must be disposed of immediately due to his arrogant support of the Open Border Policy and Globalist Ideology of the European Union, which the United Kingdom has voted to leave, Thanks Be To God.

Khan wants "unlimited European Union Immigration" he wants what Merkle has done to Germany and she has blood on her hands if the driver in-deed did come from her migration push and promise of free housing and such, this can't not happen and must not happen to London or the whole of the United Kingdom, if he wants to serve his EU masters, let him join them in Brussels at their headquarters. 

I pray and hope France and Italy leaves the EU and I hope Germany will get a secure the border and round up the illegal migrants chancellor to remove Merkle and fix her mess and protect the lawful tourists and citizens of Germany and hopefully votes to leave the EU as well. It is time and I fully support the disbanding of the European Union for the safety of all European Citizens and Visitors to Europe and for the people of Europe to have better income, healthcare, schools, less taxes and better security and border defending.

I pray and if God wants me healthy and if I can receive my citizenship through my noble ancestry, here is my government plan as Mayor in the later future if I can run, if not, this is still the correct platform to run on and will help fix the British economy, the housing mess and tax mess.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV