Monday, December 5, 2016

What I Am Working On Right Now

I am working on two things right now and nothing is coming from one of them so far, that is promoting my 12th Great Uncle for canonization, you can see the websites One and Two

Also, my main work is a researcher for the only Catholic Private Security Company in the world, I find stuff that could be helpful, useful, latest military stuff, medical studies to help treat battle wounds, because our guys will face some battles and will need proper care and everything, also business related items, a special credit card for global and international business, looking at properties online, and whatever the President of the Company thinks of.  You can learn more at Ordo Militaris Inc.

My main reason to create this blog is due to it being created but deleted when I deleted my old email due to a lot of strange spam, to cover all of Europe and the craziness going on due to leftists, globalists and friends of the EU, plus to share history.  I need to keep up on the news overseas, because biologically and ancestrally, Europe; all of Europe is where I came from on my mom's side and Germany on my dad's side.

As you can see, it is not the normal family ancestors, no one ever thought it possible until I sat at this desktop computer, day after day for a few months, slowly checking names, dates and then building the tree on ancestry.com and boom.  Every royal household of Europe.

If and God willing, if He wants me to be free from this weird medically brought on illness due to overdose of replacement therapy injections for Low Testosterone: light and sound severe sensitivity, massive weight gain for no reason and the weight either can't come off or does so super slowly, super severe fatigue, muscle weakness, constant migraine type level A headaches which can and do turn into spinal headaches if I sit up for too long, can't handle being rushed, being in crowds, or car rides, vibration of the lower palet now in the mouth, was both up and lower, now it is in the jaw area, super eye sight weakness, my eye sight my senior year of high school was perfect and was being constantly checked by a nurse, which we think was asked by the Army Recruiter because I wanted to join the Army and be a sniper for the military, That changed in 2008, after I finished my first year of college and doctors checked my blood for my testosterone level and it was not at a safe limit but super low, so they put me on 50mg of testosterone every month, nothing changed, then 100mg; tested, no change, 150mg, tested, 200mg, after a few months, tested again, then 250mg, it went on until it was 500mg of Testosterone and finally my body had enough and all that happened and here I sit, doctors still guessing, second guessing, triple guessing, they don't want to state the obvious answer to what caused it, but my parents and I know.  So I turned 28 this year, living at home, disabled, on disability and fighting the horrible Obama Care; Thank God for President Elect Trump that he will take on the healthcare first, because all my disability money mostly goes to paying medical bills and my insurance, coming this January, from $218.71 it will go to $350.00 and I was being paid $488.67 but got a raise to $490.00, that is how ridiculous all this leftist globalist ideology is and how dangerous it is for the people.

If, God wants me healthy, I was thinking in following in my ancestor's footsteps and try to help one of the countries I come from, looked at Mayor of London, surely the current one won't last much due to Brexit, because he is part of the Leftist, Globalist, Friends of EU problem, so yes, maybe run for office and follow my ancestor's footsteps. That is if God wants it, right now, God wants me right where He has me and do what I can from home in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come To Ordo Militaris Radio TV